Wednesday, April 25, 2012

my first thrifting find!



skirt - thrifted!
shirt - h&m
shrug - forever 21
belt - from my grandmom
shoes - kling

So many bloggers I love always find the most amazing things at thrift stores, so I've been going more often to try to find some of my own treasures, too. And I always fail miserably. I don't know if I'm just missing the "amazing thrift find" radar, or if all of the stores in my area have a consistently hideous selection, but I've always come up dry on all of my trips. Until now! I went to Goodwill with my dad a couple weeks ago and found this fantastic 70's skirt. I love the thin, soft denim fabric and the pretty white embroidery at the bottom. But what I love even more? The $2 price tag! woo hoo! I think it was worth all the unsuccessful trips to find something unique and wonderful at such a stupendously low price :)