Saturday, June 23, 2012

oopsie daisy!



shirt and dress - asos
belt - forever21
shoes - karmaloop (similar)

I took a mini computer break starting Thursday afternoon, and came back online last night to see that none of my scheduled blog posts had published :( phooey! So I decided to post this outfit today instead (it was intended to go up yesterday morning.)

My mini computer break was *incredibly* productive! I did another painting (I'll share it soon) and then yesterday me and my brother spent the day in Princeton just walking around, eating and shopping. It was a nice little diversion, especially since I've been spending a lot of time doing computer work for the last couple of weeks and somehow, despite its sedentary nature, nothing seems to wear me out as much as sitting in front of a monitor for hours on end.