Thursday, August 1, 2013

modcloth sale alert!



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14

The IKEA catalog came in the mail yesterday and today Modcloth started one of their huge semi-annual sales. It's been a good week for shopping. I'm embarking on a one month spending freeze with Nicole in about 2 weeks so I think one last hurrah might be in order ;)

I already own a couple of these dresses.. the one in the bottom right corner is basically the prettiest thing ever. I have it hanging on a dress form in my closet (which you'll see in my closet tour in a couple days, yay!) just so I can look at it all the time even when I'm not wearing it. The one in the middle of the bottom row is my namesake dress from when I was blogger of the moment earlier this year. It was kind of pricey so if anyone liked it but couldn't afford it, now's the time to snatch it up :)

Even on sale it's still out of my price range, but my favorite of the bunch is the one in the middle of the top row. The left side has a photographic print of people at the beach, and the right side is water. It's like an overhead view of the seashore! I think it's just so clever!