Monday, August 26, 2013

polkadots and moonbeams



A few things:

- I think I've used this blog post title at least 10 times already, but I can't help it! Polkadots and Moonbeams is one of my favorite Frank Sinatra songs, and I can't resist the urge whenever I'm wearing something dotted.

- Breaking Bad last night. OMG! I just got caught up on Netflix so yesterday was the first time I watched an episode the same night it aired. Now I can't wait until next Sunday. ahh!

- I can't get over the response to my $1 print sale. THANK YOU!! I can't even tell you how happy it makes me that so many people want to own my artwork. Even though I have consistent sales on etsy they tend to be my BFF products & bridesmaid cards, not my drawings. So the fact that I've sold over 1,000 art prints since yesterday (!!!!!!) makes me over the moon happy!! :D

- For lunch today I made my own fake tuna salad and it was so good I have to share. Mix one can of rinsed, mashed chickpeas with 3 tbsp. hummus, 1/2 tsp of kelp granules and 1/2 tsp. onion powder (or real onion if you prefer.) I served mine on toasted bread with bread & butter pickles and it was SO good!!!




dress- le bomb shop | sweater - f21 | belt - from another dress | shoes - bait footwear