Wednesday, December 11, 2013

time flies



Yesterday was one month since I officially moved into my apartment! I can't believe it's already been that long! It's been so hectic, but I've really enjoyed my first month. Me and the cats have our own little routines.. Hubble has this choreographed dance he does every single time I walk in the bathroom where he stands up at the counter, leans backwards and stretches his left paw towards me. It's so weird and adorable!

I know I keep promising an imminent tour but seriously I'm SO close. There are still a couple things that I need to finish, mostly involving painting furniture (I am so, so tired of painting furniture!) and then I'll finally be ready :)




dress - modcloth | shirt - vintage | lady tie - flapper girl
belt - asos | shoes -  bait footwear | hat - gift from casey